Re: Advanced Magic Questions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:31:57 +0100

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:18:40 GMT, "Peter Metcalfe" <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

>My guess is that they don't and what you receive from your
>ancestors is their active intervention for your behalf.
>Protection might be that the Ancestor keeps an eye out for
>your enemies and so forth.

OK, so on a different tack, all the Shamans and Spirit Talkers in KoDP were Kolati? That game gave me the impression they were just general 'Shamans', not all weather spirit wielders (again, KoDP isn't HW, but it's assumed to be an accurate portrayal of Heortling society). Can a Spirit talker just have Secondary Traditions, and not be a Kolati?

Wulf