RE: Digest Number 247

From: Steve Lieb <steve_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:19:28 -0500

On Saturday, August 26, 2000 9:37 AM, hw-rules_at_egroups.com [SMTP:hw-rules_at_egroups.com] wrote:
> From: david.boatright_at_...
> Peter Metcalfe
> ===========
>
> >>You miss my point. There is no Bargain skill whatsoever in any
> >HW shaman's keyword that we've seen so far.
>
> >And the problem with them using the default value of 6 is what?
>
> Yeah thats it Peter F**K the rules go with the story. What a truely
> wonderful answer.

I can see in my absence the level of the discussion has apparently floated to its natural level for some people.
David, no one's requiring that you agree with Peter, but I do require you be civil.

Knock it off on the list. You want to swear at him, fine, swear in private email where he can ignore it exclusively.

I believe this is your second public warning, and in the American tradition you get three.

-Steve
Listmeister