Re: Grazer Eratta

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:12:48 -0400

> Message: 14
> Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:08:50 +0100
> From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Grazer errata
>
> On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:53:50 -0700, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson"
> <rjremr_at_...> wrote:
>
> >As far as Kolating Shamans being the only Heortling version, it's not quite
> >true - he's the only *male* shaman. There is also the Serdrosa (Earth Witch)
> >traditioni, which is a misapplied shamanic worship of Asrelia that is open
> >only to women.
>
> OK... so to keep my current Spirit Talker active, I could 'convert'
> her to a version of Asrelia (I think Trotsky has a version of that)
> but using the Misapplied worship rules, until the full version
> appears?
>
> Wulf

There is something along those lines in TR, but you'd have to wait a bit. Of course, you can always come up with your own minor tradtions such as Chalk Man or something. I am sure that many tribes have their own, vest-pocket sized, tradtions.

IMHO, I think its a perfect opportunity to come up with something new.

Jeff