Re: Vampires anyone?

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:43:59 -0000

> I think that most vampiric lineages, somewhere along the
> line, can be traced to a sorcerer who used a create vampire ritual.

Bad White Wolf! Bad! No biscuit!

> life in death, and still steals from others.
> Cheers
> David

It is my understanding that there are many different sorts of vampires. Many are sorcerous constructs and fall into the urbane civilized blood-and-soul-sucking man of culture.

However, there are apparently many other types, ranging from draugr type vampires which are sentient zombies, bizzare vital organ stealing
jungle critters and other, wierder things. I suspect that there will be a HW Spotlight on them on the website or they will be appearing in one of the scenario books -- as critters par excellance, they will probably be found attached to the relevant scenarios.

This isn't very helpful, I know but I've tried...

Jeff