Re: Re: Converting, and some thoughts on Feats& Affinities

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:12:12 +0300 (EET DST)

> In order to provide more diversity, without a major change, I was
> considering giving Devotees a seperate rating in each feat, with the
> Affinity rating been equivalent to the lowest rating. This might
> make increasing an affinity more expensive, though, and might give
> problems with "in game" promotions from initiate to devotee...

I would definitely do it like that. Every feat can be improved separately (at low cost), or the whole affinity can be raised, with a hefty cost.

I like to see weaponthanes who are good with, "Windborne jump", or "Throw Lightning", without them having the whole affinity at the same high level.

        -Adept