Re: Re: various bits

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:32:41 +0300 (EET DST)

> Mikko
>
> > I like to see weaponthanes who are good with, "Windborne jump", or
> > "Throw Lightning", without them having the whole affinity at the same
> > high level.
>
> One way to do this, which isn't explicitly in the rules any more but
> was playtested, is simply to say in the character description "Robart
> is famed for throwing lightning" and then giving him a +3 to
> lightning-related feats.
>

> David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>

Rather elegant David. But I still like it better if they can develop each feat separately. Well... if one can work on those bonuses (Raising that +x to lighting, instead of the affinity, and at a lower cost, then it solves the problem nicely)

This was in use with spesific weaponskills at some point, wasn't it?

        -Adept