Re: Re: Vingans and trollkin

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 00:38:00 +0100

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:02:51 +0100, Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_....uk> wrote:

>Oh, for sure, it's incredibly unlikely. That Trollkin had better be damn good
>at whatever a trollkin has to do to become a Vingan. Or at least have a sponsor
>who watches everyone else like a hawk and doesn't mind being talked about. "You
>want to initiate a WHAT?!" It'd help if everyone was scared of the sponsor,
>too... :)

For sure :) In fact, that's just how I justify my own unlikely characters (a psychopathic Spirit Talker with a Ghost and a Passion Ghost followers, an over-protective Uroxi Minotaur, a Vingan who was born a Grazer, a ex-Pavic thief Yinkini and a Ulerian with her prude daughter...). Every one a weirdo, and all the more interesting for it :) heroes should NEVER be ordinary.

But... a Vingan Trollkin? Really ?

Wulf