Taking a shot at Eurmal...

From: andychall_at_...
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 00:48:10 -0000

Howdy,

Does anybody have a Eurmal cult write-up they want to share? Going through the HW-Rules list, I see that Jane W has suggested affinities, "Change, Deceit, and Sensuality," but I have found nothing more. Of course, I could just be looking in the wrong place.

I submit this Eurmal cult write-up for comment. I have spent all of a couple of hours researching this lil' gem, so I'm wide open to
suggestions. I have ripped a good hunk of feats directly from RQ Cults. I guess the "real" Eurmal cult will appear in TR, but I want to build a trickster ASAP.

So, here goes:

Change (Assume (other) form, Remove body part, Swallow, Hide Fire, Alter substance)
Destruction (Shatter, Penetrating strike, Panic foe, Enrage foe, Back stab, Waylay)
Illusion (Crack `em up, Hotfoot, Change Appearance, Conceal Self, Mimic voice, Hallucinate, Phantom fingers) Secret: The Big Unknown (It depends on the circumstances. This can be anything. Knowing the secret might just be too much for any mortal trickster.)

Physical skills:
Sleight of hand
Slapstick and body humor
Sneak
Tumbling

Mental skills:
Devise prank
Riddle
Con
Seduce
Taunt
Eurmali mythology
Lightbringer mythology

Disadvantages:
A host of odious personal habits (drunkenness and gluttony for starters)
Outcast

So, who has other ideas, criticisms, or alternative write-ups?

Cheers,
Andy Hall