Re: Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:37:40 +0100

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:01:06 -0000, " JEFFREY KYER" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>> Where was A?
>
>It was the first of the three postings... =)

Yes, I got B & C, but A arrived 10 minutes later...

>Yes. Feats can be used for many things. In an extreme case, you can
>use it instead of a more mundane ability -- our Humakti has Fight
>Undead Thing as his feat but no 'Spriit Combat' and happily chopped
>away at a ghost with it -- at a penalty of -5 I think but it was
>better than not hitting at all.

I always though the 'undead' were those creatures embodied, but unliving,( in RQ terms, unable to recover POW independently). Not entirely sure of a HW definition (but I think one is needed), but by that definition, having no permanent body, Ghosts are not undead, they're dead. Maybe that's why the penalty though?

Wulf