Re: Throwing fat blokes around

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:56:45 -0000

> Anyway our hero PC threw all his 23 APs into throwing the other
> dude out of the ring at an enemy noble. He managed the throw (-46
> APs to the wrestler down to -17) but got his aim wrong and hit a PC
> noble.
>
> My question is, how do you rule on the possible damage inflicted on
> the PC?
>
> I did a one-off contest with an edge of 46 against the PC's best
> combat ability, dropping her to -17 APs, a badly sprained ankle.

Simple contest, Wrestlers "Ranged Combat (Throw Wrestler)" against Nobles "Dodge Thrown People" (what, they didn't note these skills in their 100 word write up? - Use other appropriate skills or improvise then) - Give the Wrestler an augment for his successful throw, and judge the outcome on the Simple Contest result chart....