Not "Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic" any more

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:21:27 +0100

>So you have a player that is a twit. And this is valid reason to
>write no interpretations for the feats into the game. Talk about
>defining a narrow market...

What can I say? In this instance it solves a specific problem, and in more general terms I like the idea. I wouldn't call him a twit, he just likes to follow rules. He runs a cracking Gloranthan game when he feels like it, but can be annoyingly rules-literal from time to time. I think the main problem with my group is that they were traumatised by a severely abusive referee some time ago, and are still defensive about their roleplaying in many ways.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.