Re: Clarifying Theistic Magic

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:45:08 -0000

> > Yeah. It was pushing the boundary in my opinion. But if you
think
> > about it, a Ghost is a Dead Person who should NOT be here
>
> But not embodies, which is part of my personal definition (hey, I
> have a ghost as a follower, I don't want her branded undead!).

Yeah. But Our Humakti just ahs this THING about things being in their proper place. I am sure that some humakti WOULD treat Casper-babe as an undead. Afterall, if some of them object to resurection, I am sure that more would react to unwanted ghosts.

But again, its something that came up in *my* game and I would not expect it to be seen elsewhere. (Two Glorantha's Diverged in a Yellow Wood.)

> > them have learned Spirit Combat -- Remember, things like the
ghosts
> > in
> > Rainbow Mounds have to be dealt with by nearly starting Heroes.
>
> Oh, I know...heh heh heh... I know... So do you, Andy, don't you?
>
> (Quick explanation - I combined the mouse god with Rainbow Mounds,
> and posessed Andrew Graham's Odaylan with a mouse spirit... he
still
> squeaks occasionally, and his Alynx is nervous...)

She's doomed. I am sure Yinkin will just eat her all up, yum! =)

Hmmm. I think a lot of fun could be had with that, considering Yinkin's proclivities.

Jeff