Re: Greg's Deflation

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 01:17:33 -0000

> Sorry. Playtest versions of HW against Greg's published version of
HW.

> --
> -
> Mikael Raaterova [.sig omitted on legal advice]

One might might point out that there are at least 9 different playtest
versions out there that I am aware of (and there were probably more).

And, oddly enough I think that Gregs version was playtested as well. I must disagree with your dislike of the inflation.

If everyone was at a 12 (as you state in another posting) then Jane's 'pre starting' game would not be possible. I must confess that I prefer to play the game as written, having played both versions (and about 6 of the playtest versions).

Jeff