Re: Greg's Deflation

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:31:00 +0200

>One might might point out that there are at least 9 different
>playtest
>versions out there that I am aware of (and there were probably more).

Only two of which are worth referring to as playtest drafts (the rest were intermediate "works in progress").

Jeff, if you want more detail on the playtest development process, we can discuss it in private.

>If everyone was at a 12 (as you state in another posting) then Jane's
>'pre starting' game would not be possible.

No? Why not?

>I must confess that I
>prefer to play the game as written, having played both versions (and
>about 6 of the playtest versions).

What "both versions"?

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]