Re: Re: Group Extended Contests, Missile Weapons and Positioning?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:44:08 +0100

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:17:21 -0000, "Tim Ellis" <tim_at_...> wrote:

>when I said "change position" I was thinking in terms of spending a
>couple of rounds moving into a new position (and possibly requiring
>some sort of skill roll?) rather than just "Oh, I'm out of AP's ,
>I'll take a couple of paces to my left and start shooting from
>there..."

I did realise that, but even so, unless there's a good reason for it (the melee moved through the city gates out of your sight, you climb a tree for an overhead shot, or something equally different to your last position), I still don't like simple movement (which is part of any combat) resetting AP.

Wulf