Re: Digest Number 275

From: Richard Melvin <rmelvin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:31:48 +0100

>Just what I was going to say! If you are lending AP's to the person
>directly in combat you may not necessarily need to be able to
>physically injure their opponent, only to cause them to modify their
>behaviour sufficiently.

And if this is true for supporting fire, it is equally true for direct fire, no?

Some people prefer their HW without any form of edges. Some people, including me, like the extra level of possibilities they bring.

In this case, I would say that a Sureshot feat would be likely to give a bonus (more chance of doing good than harm), a Flamearrow feat would probably be an edge (more chance of doing something dramatic, for better or worse).

Richard