Re: Digest Number 276

From: craig_tremblay_at_...
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:51:19 -0400

Going back to town for more arrows would be re-entering the contest, of course, but if htey are still at it when you go back it's likely to be the sort of contest where a few arrowws are unlikel to swing the result...

> > 2a) or would you say that having leant all my AP's in this way I
> > need to do do soemthing completly different now?
>
> If you loan all your AP you are at 0 and unable to act further in
> this contest.

<snip>
I see it more as those 5 AP are you dedicated yourself to him through-out the contest, providing covering fire, handing him a new shield, making sure his shoes are tied, etc. He is not out of action, he has stated what his actions are going to be for the rest of the contest-supporting someone else.
Craig