Rituals

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:03:11 +0100

In a recent game I wanted my character to perform a ritual to augment a skill for a duration of a week, i.e. a resistance of +40 in addition to the resistance of 5 per level of augmentation. No problem here.

Because of the timing, I wanted to do it as a delayed effect to be triggered at the start of a tribal moot. This would allow me to perform the ritual on an auspicious or holy day and get some bonuses to my skill without having the +60 resistance of extending the duration to a season (which would have been near impossible!). The delayed effect rules confused me a little and gave no clue as to how to combine extended duration with a delayed effect.

Does anyone have ideas how this should be done?

regards,
Charles