Re: Examples of feat use

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:23:53 +0200

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Nils Weinander wrote:
> Sarah Newton:
> > Having said that, I would like to echo Mikko's suggestion that we
> > start compiling a list / folder of "sample" uses of Affinities and
> > Feats.
>
> Hear hear. I can only repeat that this is something that
> belongs on the Issaries web site. I'll put it there, but
> people have to start submitting examples!

I have tried to compile all suggestions of Feat usage from hw-rules and posted them to the files section belonging to the list, at: http://www.egroups.com/files/hw-rules/

They are in plain text format, one file per Feat, but with no particular internal order.
I have tried to to give credit to whoever first wrote the description, but may have failed to identify the first occurance of a particular description. My apologies if this has happened. A few descriptions have been left out, as they were only (in my eyes) recapitulations of what somebody else had posted.

Hope somebody finds some use for it ;-)

 --
Henrix