From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:29:31 +0100

> From: philip.hibbs_at_...
>
>Thom:
>>Any affinity can be used as an ability in its own right.
>
>Can it? I thought affinities were never used directly, only ever via feats,
>some of which are marked with a * for augmentation only.

Sorry, it may not have been clear. I meant that it could be used via a feat or with a n improvisation penalty (this direct in the sense it isn't used as an enhancement to a second ability).

>It would be possible to have an affinity which only had augmentation feats,
>but damn'd odd, though!

I'm not sure it would be possible unless the affinity was "Enhance Fertility" or something rather than "Fertility".

Thom