Re: Steven Mathers

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:33:53 -0500

Off topic, and apropos of nothing, I feel compelled to point out that the name "Steven Mathers" is suspiciously reminiscent of the term "Seven Mothers". I don't know Steven, and I'm sure he's a fine person, and anybody who decides to pick up Hero wars is a hero in my book.... but I just had to make that connection.

Good to meet you, Steven!! I guess I owe you a drink for this bit of public ridicule ;-) Hope you don't mind.

Guy Hoyle

Guy Hoyle (ghoyle1_at_...)
"I used to think, "Mind control satellites? No way!' But now, I can't remember what we did without 'em."