Re: missile combat

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:28:52 -0000

> One weird thing that came to mind is missile combat.

Aargh...

> The rules suggest playing this as an extended combat, but that
doesnt
> make logical or dramatic sense to me.

Missile combat must be one of the hottest contested issues in the list (I still haven't made my mind up). If you have access to the eGroups website, try searching for 'missile' or 'archery' on the hwrules  page.

Personally, I like simple contests against single targets (as you say), lending AP to friends when shooting at a melee, but extended contests if the target is trying to close on me (my archery vs. his speed - if I run out of AP, he got me, if he runs out, I got him).

Wulf