Re: if feats are re-enactments of past heroic deeds....

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:06:53 -0000

By knowing about a feat performed by your deity no-one else remembers or knows about. Like any feat at all for Vinga (barring a few written AFTER HW was publiched, we had no Vingan myths to base the feats on). In other words, by (the player) writing a bit of the mythology for himself, and (the character) recreating it.

> Im still on my 'morden defends the camp' theme here. If I re-enact
> past heoric deed by one of the great ones, then fine, shouldnt I
get
> the same outcome as the deed, assuming it has been re-enacted
> perfectly?

Yes. Assuming you're perfect. What rating is perfect? 10W4? Are even Gods perfect?

> But how can I re-enact something that never happened?

None of it really happened, it's just a game :) And, as such, you (player) can add a bit to it and (character) use that. Like a whole load of HW, we're expected to do a whole load of the work ourselves.

Wulf