Re: Many Keywords make minimax character

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 00:01:21 -0000

> Quite, the 'W's have something to do with it! I just hadn't
considered,
> until you bought it up, that one could have multiple keywords in
this
> way, (but then I've never been any good at minimaxing - I once
designed
> a 0 point GURPS character, and spent a week trying to work out why
he
> was so wimpy!)

I do believe that the HW rules mention specifically that you are allowed one occupation and one cultural keyword in the writeup. Additional keywords (abilities, relationships, affinities) coould be added at the 13 base for additional abilities . And any keyword is always subject to Narrator Approval

I think I would not allow any addtional cultural or occupation keywords to be added... you only really have one. A person who was born in one and raised in another might gain some of the other cultural keyword's abilities by using up a few of their words or list space, however.

Hope this helps,

Jeff