Re: Initiates vs Devotees

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:22:10 -0000

> A question has come up in the development of Thunder Rebels:
>
> Do more people play initiates or devotees (assuming you're running
> theistic culture)?

All the PCs in my campaign are initiates. Some of them are now initiates of more than one cult: the default Orlanth or Ernalda to start with, then adding frex. Vinga at a later date. Some may become Devotees later in play, but not yet.

> (Optional essay question: does your narrator do anything to portray
> the additional time and resource requirement of a devotee?)

When (if) they get that far, I certainly will. I'll be using the NPCs around them as examples in any case.