Welease Woderick!.On page 141 of narrator's book....

From: Tom Merchant <elysia69_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:07:23 -0000

On page 141 of the narrator's book there is a description of a feat 'Confuse Target'.
I quote:

"Zhorada circles the target, muttering and shuffling her feet, seeming to be in several places at once. Damage applies to mental abilities, which a confused target must test to change foes, move, take unrelated actions, and so on. As an augmentation, minor confusions eat away the target's confidence."

I'm really warming to HW, by the way so these aren't criticisms. If you are defeated by someone casting this feat aren't you out of the fight for the rest of the scene? If so doesn't that mean that you don't actually get to change foes, take unrelated actions, etc?. If the author actually means by 'damage' 'hurt' then aren't the effects above pretty powerful in comparison to -1 on all skills?. Is this feat an unrelated action even though it is used in anger?. If so how many rounds would it take to cast?. Are there circumstances when being knocked down to less than 0APs doesn't actually knock you out of the fight? If so what would the victim's APs be?.

Sorry if this has been done already. Please let me know if it has.

Ps. I can't help thinking that these few greyed out pages are some of the most important parts of the book. The greyed out bits in RQ were very important, too, especially in Cults of Prax. More grey bits, I say.