Re: On page 141 of narrator's book....

From: Tom Merchant <elysia69_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:36:57 -0000

> VERY unsatisying for both the Narrator and the players. If its not
> good for the story... I'm not as interested, I guess. I find that
> running feats in an all-or-nothing matter creates climax-
interruptus
> when villans or heroes are dropped willy nilly.

Yeah I agree which is why I don't use the feats as one offs even though I want to see the feats have some objective effect (besides AP loss) before the contest is over. I think this would make a nice rule if the befuddle flaw was, say, a 1/4 or 1/2 of the APs lost.

Thanks for replying.

Tom