Re: Optional Touch Modifier

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:42:39 -0000

I allow it for any magic that doesn't need to touch the target -- most
augments, assaults and the like. But the caster has to go up and touch the item/person.

That means it can't be used for multiple targeting (I say you often need one hand free...)

Off the top of my pointy little head, about the only magic I do *not* allow it for is:

Healing (specifically stated that it cannot be done at range) Summoning
Rituals

Its a nice way for NPCs to get a bit of a better chance at casting at least one modest augment to improve themselves.

And it gives a 'feel good' modifier to heroes, if they choose to use it.

Jeff