From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:40:02 -0000

> My one initiate declined devotion, because he wanted to earn it
(however,
> as he was a Humakti, he was easily the mostly deadly member of the
group in
> any case).

Yes, I can see a Humakti being unconcerned at having poorer magic, and a bigger sword. Generally our initiates are trying hard to use their magic (having just discovered how useful HW magic can be) and are suffering from the Improv Mods. They are not, however, working hard to be more devout nor are they petitioning their temples...

Wulf