Re: Re: Illusions

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 02:39:52 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Charles Corrigan wrote:

> > There is something very charming about an illusionary torch that
> > seems to be illumination it's surroundings, but when you get in
> > it's light radius, you notice that it does not illuminate you at
> > all. (so it's basically a vision of illuminated surroundings and a
> > vision of a torch)
>
> But that is
> a) two separate illusions and
> b) verging on God Learnerish experimentation ;-)
>
> regards,
> Charles

No, I was thinking of an Eurmali thief character of mine.

He could look at the torch illuminating the area, and duplicate what he would see into an illusion, and then go extinquish the torch.

A guard checking on the area from a distance would see the torch burning, and think everything would be normal, while my little thief could do his business in the darkness. Teehee!

So, only one illusion really.

        -Adept