Extended Contest for debate

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 23:02:50 +0900

 Hello everyone,
 Thank you for suggesting my previous Flaws question. It really helps!

 I will run a scenario(which originally RQ scenario) next weekend. At  end of scenario persuading one person out of suicide is planed to climax.  I would like to solve it by Extended Contest, but I don't have good  idea making it exciting one.

 One solution would be extended contest of "Willing to suicide (5W)" vs.  heroes' debate abilities, but I don't have any idea how to handle it.

 And what should be edge, penalty, modifier, etc. in these situation?

 As always any suggestion I really appreciate.  Thank you in advance,

Tadaaki Kakegawa
                      e-mail:   yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp