Re: Sorcery Question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:55:54 -0000

> Correct - by participating in the ceremony, "the congregation" is
blessed as
> a single entity. Enemies are not part of "our congregation". If you
could
> curse your enemies easily than the Kingdom of War would be a
> magically-blasted wasteland (okay, magically blasted by the
Loskalmi, rather
> than the KingdomofWarians)

I assume "The Congregation" only gets the benefits of the Blessing when ACTING as a single entity, rather than each individual wandering around doing his/her/its own thing with benefits to whatever applicable actions?

P.S. You can tell how much I know about Sorcery so far, in that I've no idea what a Blessing actually DOES... But I assume Theists could do the same sort of thing to "The Fyrd". If everyone had a +1 Fight Against Uz because a Vingan gave them a pep talk before the battle it'd be a pretty effective pep talk!

Wulf