The Dark Side of GodLearnery ;-) (was: Re: Zorak Zoran)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:02:50 -0000

> either
> i.) There weren't any gods at all, it was all just made up
(probably
> by this bloke in America...)
> OR
> ii.) Gloranthan Reality was not a constant, and could be changed by
> the actions of Heroes and Major Heroquests, so even if we could pin
> down what had happened, it might change the next minute when some
> Well-Meaning But Cosmologically Clumsy Hero accidentally killed
> Orlanth or something...

BURN HER! BURN THE HERETIC! ;) Personally, if I cared what he looked like (which I don't, much), I'd just look for some old illustrations. Was ZZ shown in print anywhere? Surely in the old RQ trollpack? If so, whatever that looked like will do me. I'd bet he looked distinctly Troll-ish, but like I say, it's not vital to me...

Wulf