HW in Canada Was Re: Sigh

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:41:11 -0000

> Where in Canada do you live Mr. Kyer?
>
> Looking for Windsor/Sarnia Hero Questers

I'm a bit far away, being in Toronto but if you find yourself at any of the local cons, I'll be running HW demos (and doing some scenario fine tuning/playtesting)

> > I've just been told it will be 'several weeks' before the local
> store
> > gets them. They *have* ordered a dozen but apparently the local
> > distributors have not been terribly good.
> >
> > We have problems with that up here, I am starting to think.
> >
> > Jeff

Wow. That message was a blast from the past!

I'm up in Toronto where we have a small group. There are a few groups
in Toronto and I know of one in London, ONtario and another in Kitchener.

Jeff