Werewolves/Runic Metals

From: Erik <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:11:17 -0000

> Apologies, I quoted the wrong message, I agree that Unenchanted
Iron
> did not get extra armour. I was solely commenting on the idea that
> enchanted iron did not do extra damage to Uz & Aldryami, et al.
>
> Wulf

Unless, of course, the enchantment is something like "Trollbite" or "Elf wither"

And for those who still want to penalize characters who use "runemetals" but are not "sealed" to that rune (if I remember my RQ II lingo), then why not simply invert the AP bonus into a penalty.

I may do some extra damage to Uz (AP*1.5) but if I try to use any magic I am at a loss (AP/2)

I assume that if I were a Devote of Humakt or were an Iron Dwarf I could be considered attuned to the runemetal and free from the penalty

I don't know what this would mean for sorcery