Re: Re: Questions from our first session

From: bryan neff <nagilfar_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:36:12 -0800 (PST)

> Or to think of it another way, The spear gives you
> an edge - you add that
> when you transfer APs successfully, your shield
> gives the other guy a
> handicap - you subtract it when he successfully
> transfers APs. Is using
> augments to increase handicaps in the rules? When
> applied to armour ranks
> this would seem obvious...

I just wanted to nake sure that whter it was a physical skills, magical skill, feat, weapon rank, or a permanent enchantment, that one totalled them all up when transferring AP's. I assume from this long discussion it is so.

> By the way, I assume the ^5 includes the ^3 that
> comes from being a normal
> weapon and normal armour.

Nope. I just followed the eample in the FAQ. I just assumed it was a permant magical enchantment--a special item. It has been fun watching you guys speculate on how the number came up. It wasn't really the point of my query.

Thanks all--more questions after this weeks session.

> Cheers,
> Graham
>
> --
> Graham Robinson The Stable Yard - Internet
> Solutions
> gjr_at_... http://www.thestableyard.net

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! http://photos.yahoo.com/