Re: Lists

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:43:45 -0000

And some players just don't want to write -- and I'm not about to force them into it. If you're forced, its a chore and not fun. It can be aproblem if the player just can't think of another 3-4 things for his hero. In the future, I think that after a few sessions, I'll make suggestions or fill things up with friends/allies. This appears to be something the list player _seems_ to forget or be weak on.

I give kudos for the payers that do write up the paragraph -- and the fellow who wrote up his Lawspeaker in staves (as posted here) got many, many kudos. (And for those who posted ideas on what to do with him, THANKS!)

Jeff