Re: Thunder Rebels - Quick Review

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:10:50 -0000

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> Actually, I think we only have about 3 Orlanthi and a single, so far
> unplayed, Ernaldan amongst some 12-16 characters... We have so many
> Odaylans and Yinkini in the Tula there's no room to swing a...
> erm...
> I mean it's crowded...

The range of subcults available to Orlanthi and Ernaldans in TR covers the whole range of Heortling occupations, so Orlanth and Ernaldan player heroes may become more common, better reflecting the underlying structure of Orlanthi society. The individual subcults are presented with individual names, myths, and unique magic. The Orlanth and Ernaldan religion as presented in TR is incredibly rich, justifying their place at the centre of society.

Ian