Summoning Daimons

From: markmohrfield_at_...
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:13:08 -0000

It just occurred to me that while we have rules for how Shamans get spirits and how sorcerers summon elementals, there don't seem to be any rules for how theists summon daimons. Or have I overloked something?
An interesting aside; while the Destor subcult of Orlanth Adventurous lists the Summmon Umbroli feat and the Orlanth Thunderous aspect has the Command Air Daimons feat, no cult or subcult seems to have both. Evidence that the feats lists aren't exhaustive, I guess.
                                                 Mark Mohrfield