Re: Hero Wars PBEM?

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:44:28 -0000

Uh, me neither. But I'm all for it anyway!

> Any thoughts or suggestions? As well as individual campaigns, how
about pre-advertised 'Home of the Bold' or ''Tarsh War online (perhaps within certain timezones)? 'Kites' and other beginner scenarios run by HW-proficient GMs? Electronic Garhound?

Any and all of it sounds great. PBEM and other online formats are the only way I'm likely to actually play HW. I don't feel I have enough experience or technical expertise (neither rules nor computers) to run a game, but am willing to contribute any other way possible.

Thanks for laying out how some of this might work, John. What's the next step? Who/what do I charge? Poleaxe, greatsword, or herring? Reinier