RE: Re: New Map of the Empire

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:14:11 -0600

Maybe Greg, Stephen, or Roderick can answer a question for me: has the map of Dragon pass that was supposed to be published along with the Deluxe Set ever, in fact, seen the light of day? The one that ended up being included there was, IIRC, a reprint from the original White Bear, Red Moon lo! these many years ago. I'd love to see some stand-alone maps we could order. (I'm not trying to be accusatory, I'm just trying to get my info straight.)

Guy Hoyle

On 2/26/01 at 1:45 PM Gareth Martin wrote:

> Agreed, and there are some other good maps at Wesley's site too. It
> would be nice to see a gazeeter product, an Atlas of Glorantha, maybe
> in larger fromat than the paperbacks (which I like) can handle,
> epsecially if all the maps are of this high quality.
I'd be willing to purchase a coffee-table-stylee book of images and maps of Glorantha, especially if accompannied by flavour text. Might even catch the broader network that "Gnomes" and "Lady Cottingdon's Book of Pressed Fairies" caught, the absurdist niche. It would also make an excellent prop for players; colour plates similar to those of characters/warriors in Storm Tribes would be a GREAT visual tool. Views of cities.... I'm getting carried away. None the less, it might be an idea worth considering, although the vision in my head would be quite expensive to produce. I'd buy it, anyway.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click here for Classmates.com

To Post a message, send it to: hw-rules_at_... To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_... To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. - Albert Einstein