RE: Path Of Immanent Mastery

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:10:17 +1300

Philipp Grawe:

>As far as I understood it the Imminent Masters figured out that
>the true path to mastery is to ultimately become a dragon, while
>not realising that the important part of the mastery is not a physical
>thing but the realisations attained through successive stages of
>moving closer to dragonhood.

It's not so much the not-realization of this fact as everybody knew the way to become a dragon. Rather the guy who founded Immanent Mastery was determined to enlighten the chattering classes with their stereos-up-too-loud so they wouldn't interfere with his meditation and impending dragonhood. In his haste, he erred, damning himself and the people to whom he taught those mysteries.

>Really ? There are Kralori in Dragon Pass ? Can you expand on that?

Mentioned in the Glorantha: Intro p252. They've set up a temple but I don't know where it is...

--Peter Metcalfe