RE: TR stuff.

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:54:49 -0000

> What is the point of Esrola (or is it Ernalda) the
> Barleymother having feats?
> Or any of the other similar subcults? If her followers never get a
> improvisational modifier when using their affinities on the
> plant/animal of the
> subcult,

This has to be read in conjunction with the Aspect where it says that there magic is subject to an improvisation modifier when used on a particular type of animal or plant. So if you belong to the Barleymother then you do not get that particular modifier when dealing with Barley. All other modifiers will apply as normal. [note from memory not from book]

I was not so clear about the subcult secret magic that now according to the errata is now not a secret and is a ritual instead. Does that mean that everyone in that subcult gets to learn the ritual or do you still treat it as a secret for when you can learn it.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM