Re: TR stuff.

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:03:55 -0000

Julian Lord wrote:
< "A worshipper of Esrola never suffers an improvisational modifier when using the affinities on her subcult animal or plant." at the top of p. 204 should be understood as "A worshipper of Esrola never suffers an improvisational modifier when using the two Esrola affinities on her subcult animal or plant." >

Useful but I don't think that Olli's problem is that the Esrola affinities are general and have a modifier unless used on your subcults plant or animal, but that all AFFINITIES carry an improvisational modifier, only FEATS do not. This sentence implies that improvisational modifiers do not apply when using these AFFINITIES on their own subcults animals and plants.

I think that Olli's point is that this should be errata as what is presumably intended is that the FEATS have an improvisational modifier when used on a non-subcult plant or animal. AFFINITIES already suffer an improvisatinal modifier. However we might also take it that the improvisational modifier for affinities is worse when used for another subcults plant or animal.

Ian