Re: My own disciple

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:14:09 -0000

Jeff wrote:

>> However, a 14-chapter short novel sounds *way* too long to make a >> sensible post to HeroWars_at_y...

> However, I'd be happy to see short fiction. There's a lot of short
> fiction on the various Legend of the Five Rings lists I'm a part of
> (Okay, I'm the Fox Clan guru/patriarch)

Since I am (as everyone knows) fanatically devoted to El Presidente, nobody should read this as a rift between the enlightened moderators of this happy list. However, prospective author/posters (especially those to whom English is a foreign language) would do well to note that "short fiction" does not mean the same thing as "a short novel".

Cheers, Nick