Re: Re: Character creation

From: Russell Hoyle <rsimonh_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:57:26 +0800

Thanks Jeff, it does. I was helping a player in my online (IRC/WebRPG) game come up with a Hero Cult for Yelmalio (we are playing in Zola Fel...its a translated RQ game).
I came up with a hero called Turman the Lost who has a desert scouting affinity and a couple of survival abilities. The player is an initiate of Yelmalio, and I have made Turman a hero of Yelmalio. Therefore I gave that affinity and the other abilities a (starting) score of 17. I think its important when defining a hero cult to try to keep abilities and affinities very narrow in focus.

Thanks again
Rusty