Re: Many heroes against one big nasty beast

From: sigaud_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:59:30 -0000

> The snag with that is the standard horse is only 5W Large so you
need a
> big horse to trample normal sized humans. It's one of the things
that
> makes Bison and Rhino's so much more dangerous than standard Horses.
> Unexploded Dwarves excepted of course :)

I thought that this Large ability represented more the ability to 'use its size to do something' more than any 'real' size. Or else that mean you can't have a PC deciding to use its initial '5W' in something like 'Bigger man in the clan 5W'. And why not ?

Btw, I note a strange parallel between Large 5W horses and a classical horse in RQ with SIZ 25... IIRC.

But I suppose this Large scale is not linear at all, a bit like the money scale.

 Philippe