Campaign characters

From: Ian Spears <Ian_spears_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 12:04:24 -0000

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:53:09 -0000

Dear All,
I'm a first time poster and would like to include the characters from the campaign I'm currently running. The group is made up of mainly RQ3 characters that were updated when Hero Wars came out. The change of rules system hasn't dramatically changed the way that people run their characters, though it took 4 or 5 sessions for people to get their heads round the system. The campaign is set in Prax at present but may soon move North, and I've run about 8 sessions using HW.
The characters are:
A Sartarite Orlanth Adventurous anti-Lunar A Pavis County Issaries trader
A Pelorian farmers son
A Babeester Gor Axe Maiden, someone is actually using one though she may be amended when Storm Tribe comes out if Babs worship becomes more extreme than previously, as indicated by Greg.
A Zola Fel riverman who has just released his fetch and is training as a Shaman
A Waha brave of the Red Sable clan who gets a lot of grief from the anti-Lunars in the party, although he is distancing himself from his forfathers actions at Moonbroth.

A Pavic Orlanthi Humakti

Yours Ian