Misc questions

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:46:26 +0100

Just running some preparations for tonight's session, and I cam up with a few questions.
  1. Elements I understand the advanced magic elemental edges (Fire beats darkness etc.). How would you treat lightning? My best guess is that it should be treated like fire (given that Yavor was from the Fire Tribe)? Any objections?
  2. Wyvern poison In AR Wyvern's seem to have lost their poison. Checking old RQ material, they get a fairly lethal CON-based poison. Any suggestions? I was thinking half toughness (5W/2 = 13), instant, lethal, or maybe debilitating, lethal.
  3. Wyvern's sting I was going to make the sting go for a wound each exchange. PCs taking a wound would have to suceed in a simple contest (agility etc.). If successful they'd take a hurt (diving to the ground, lashed by the tail or whatever) but not be poinsoned. Does that seem reasonable?

Thom