Re: Running a Chase/Pursuit

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 16:02:40 -0000

Tim Ellis wrote:

> Ian Cooper asked about this last week, so I've been giving it some
> thought...

Thanks for the detailed reply Tim, I want to consider your ideas before I reply to them, but there is a good food for thought here.

A quick point

> A good tip might be to "prepare" some events suitable for the
> locale beforehand, and be prepared to throw them in if the Players
> seem happy to just go "I keep on running - Bid 7AP" each round

In a smiliar vein I was considering preparing narrator character bids, as much as events, in the appopriate form to encourage the players to get as creative and give me a benchmark for APs bid for actions.

Anyway I'll reflect and reply.

Thanks again,

Ian Cooper